Monday, August 6, 2012

BLOG WARNING!

A Warning about the future of my blog/page!

As my Littles get to be not-so-little & I lose my baby to all day kindergarten this year, my blog will be growing with them.

I will not have as many posts geared toward the younger set but more 
towards the school age group:

Homework Helpers, Home Organization, Love for Learning, Experiments that tend to be more for older kids and the like.

I will occasionally post things from the archives when it gets busy and crazy but I will try to keep it all fresh and new daily.

My children are going into 3rd grade, 1st Grade and Kindergarten.
If you are interested I am also embarking on a transformation of myself. I plan to shed 50 pounds this school year and get into a permanent lifestyle and fitness change.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...