Thursday, November 20, 2014

Pretend Play Doctor Printables

Is it just me or has this week been dragging? I feel like today should have been Friday! Today, our homeschool group volunteered as bell ringers for the Salvation Army and it was a lot of fun. The kids met lots of new friends and met up with old ones. Parents got to hang out and chat as our kids worked and chatted too. We are trying to find different ways to give back to our community and we really enjoyed doing this.

As I mentioned TUESDAY in my blog post, my kids LOVE imaginative play, so I figured today I would share some printables from our Doctor play. With Google and my editing program, I just tweaked and created. You can get your own copies HERE!  I laminated the eye chart and then clipped it to a clipboard, this way the kids can hang it up when they play.

Spice bottles, empy prescription bottles, small jars, wood blocks...anything medicine sized I just spray painted white and then taped, using packing tape, these 'labels' over the top. I left parts blank so that the kids can use a dry erase marker to fill in bits for that days play and then it just wipes right off.
Laminated and cut out, these are now dry-erase cards that can be used over and over again!

Print out multiples, slip them into a page protector and then have them on clipboards! Perfect for the 'waiting room'.

Print out multiples and then laminate so that they can also be used over and over again. I punched a hole on the corner of each one and then put them on a binder ring. I will have to get a picture of their actual set up the next time they play and you can see it all in action!
Enjoy every minute my friends!!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...