Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy Birthday...

WOW! Another year?! Happiest of Happy Birthdays to my oldest daughter, Autumn! She turns 7 today. I would also like to include a Happy Birthday to my Son, Gabriel who turned 6 last week! Due to all the insanity that is Christmas Break, I didn't get a chance to post about his birthday, so I will combine the two today. I certainly do not know where the year went, but it flew for sure. They are 2 children that continue to grow and amaze me with how bright they are! They bring home report cards that would make any mother proud, but what does me in? Their manners! They are well mannered children that get complimented at every turn. These 2 kids are children that bring tears to my eyes with pride when I talk about them, their accomplishments, their hobbies...anything. I am a proud mother that wishes nothing but the best for them today and always. I have been very Blessed with 3 amazing children and a wonderful husband, sometimes I wonder how in the WORLD I got so lucky!

This is Autumn & Gabriel in church last month when Autumn made her first Reconciliation. He was so proud of her, that he gave her the first hug! the love that they share is so intense that it makes my heart soar! The 11 month age difference often has them confused as twins, which only makes them laugh. She says that they were born best friends and you know what? I think she's right!  Happy Birthday you 2 wonderful children, you really do make parents and grandparents proud with all you do! May all your dreams come true; today, tomorrow and always...


Treasure It ALWAYS!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Bahiraa said...

Beautiful<3<3<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...