Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

Happy Monday friends! Another weekend has gone by too quickly but with a lot of fun. I absolutely believe that the work week should be shortened and still bring in the same amount of pay! Hahha!! Oh well, at least we can have good food waiting for Daddy when he gets home.
Monday: Meatloaf and Veggies
Tuesday: Tomato Alphabet Soup & Sandwich Bar
Wednesday: Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus
Thursday: Grilled Shrimp and Broccoli
Friday: Quesadillas & Beans
Saturday & Sunday: Spending the weekend with parents for Dad's Birthday!

Do you hand write recipes? I've recently started, so that my children can have things in my handwriting when I leave this world. I always wished I had something from my grandma and I definitely want them to have something and not just wish.

When I am cooking dinner, I always find my children hanging out nearby and my husband helping me out as we chat about the day. I enjoy meal time with my families.

My obsession is evenings spent at Barnes & Noble!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...