Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Menu Plan Monday...Err Tuesday!

The happiest countdown moment in the life of a Disney traveler has happened today! Our Magicbands arrived, signaling that it's time to get packing and loaded and go! It was a great high to the low of the fact that a long weekend of fun was over. I hope you all had a great holiday weekend. We spent it out of town but having a lot of fun together as a family.
Did anyone else wake up today thinking it was Monday? We got our trash out, did school work and even began to get ready for Cross Country when my husband sent me a text to inform me that I was completely off on days and there was no cross country until tomorrow! Oh dear, at least we are prepared for tomorrow. Since we did a lot of eating out I knew I had to get our menu in order for this week and here I am finally sharing another Menu Plan Monday on a Tuesday since it's not really Monday!

Tuesday: Mexican street corn with Quesadilla bar (Watermelon with lime and salt for dessert)
Wednesday: Grilled Chicken sandwich w/ individual Caprese salad (Ice cream Sundaes for dessert)
Thursday: Mexican Grilled Hotdogs (Hot dog topped with avocado, pico de gallo and jalapenos)
Friday: Salad bar with Baked Potato bar and Summer berries for dessert
Saturday: Mini Meatloaves with Mashed Potato toppings and cantaloupe slices for dessert
Sunday: Fettuccini Alfredo but the noodles are made from Zucchini

All dinners are being served with a pitcher of ice water and lemon slices to cut down on our carb overload! LOL! I needed a quick week of meals that could be prepared fast or in the crockpot! With Fall sports kicking off, I knew it would be a week of rush, rush, rush followed by evenings of wine, wine wine! HAHA!
 
Enjoy every minute my friends!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...