Thursday, July 30, 2009

Easy and Fun Crafting......

Looking to do something crafty, but don't know where to start? This bracelet is super easy if you have the supplies on hand! Search through your jewelry box for all those single earrings that you insist you will one day find the other pair to! The chunkier and funkier, the better! I used some pieces that I had found at a garage sale Junk Box. To make it easier I tried to only use ones that had holes in them, except for the flower! haha! I loved it too much and had to drill the tiny side holes.

Use pliers to CAREFULLY twist off the backs of the earrings to leave them naked backed and flat and then you are all set to link them!

You will need:
Pliers
6mm Jump Rings
Clasp Set
6-9 Earrings or Pendants

**Have some singles you would love made into a bracelet or necklace? Contact me with photos and I will see what I can do for you!**
http://michellescharmworld.com

1 comments:

PussDaddy said...

Yours turned out really pretty.

PussDaddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...