Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday......

I sit here exhausted, but of course smiling! It's been a looong and sometimes sad month, and I am truly sorry for abandoning all my readers! I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things and hope you can bare with me through the bumps ahead! I figured I would leave you with a post of all the insanity we have gone through this month! We have done and learned so much, so I have not been just sitting around doing nothing while I have been away!!!

WE HAVE BEEN:

Exhausted from a busy month!!
To Fairs in many towns....

Getting haircuts in cool places!!


Gone Boating !

Visited New Parks!

Blueberry and Raspberry Picking at the orchards!

To the Waterpark! (2 more to visit next month!)


Go Karting! (The kids FIRST time driving themselves!)


Exploring New Neighborhoods!


Checking out a Japanese Market!

Visiting Farms!

Getting Fun photos taken!


Exploring new Junk Shops

Fun Family Festivals with Face Painting!



We even watched this bridge being built one night!

Train Museums!


Trolley Rides!

Until Next time.....what have you been up to this month??

















1 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

WOW. That is a lot of stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...