Thursday, August 20, 2009

What Brought Me to Etsy....

This weeks blog ring for the Eclectic Artisans Team questions, what brought us to Etsy to sell? This question always makes me smile as I think to my time selling at small craft shows, through e-mails, my Photobucket account and Ebay. I did pretty well through word of mouth, but then I had a sweet buyer on Ebay send me a message! she told me all about Etsy and how she thought my stuff would sell really well there!! How sweet is that? So I owe my Etsy conversion to the wonderful MissKnits! Please stop by her shop, she's a sweetie and right now her pin cusions have caught my eye! LOVE IT! I would like to take this little moment to thank her very much for her kindness! I was able to open up to a whole new audience and it's been fabulous! In face I just reached my 2000th sale last week! I couldn't be happier!! So in the end, it was a sweet woman with a big heart that brought me to open up my Etsy Shop!
Head on over to IndigoOrchids blog to check out what brought her to Etsy?

1 comments:

missknits said...

awwww! thank you so much michelle for such a sweet thank you!! :) I'm so excited for you that you have done so well!! I knew you would! lol :) and congrats on your 2000th sale!! woohoo!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...