Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Motivates Me....



This week in connection with my Eclectic Artisans Team Members,we are finding what motivates us to keep on keepin on! It's the perfect topic for the Summer as I seem to have just gotten so lost and caught up in the Summer Season, that I barely have time to do anything else. Life really seems to get in the way sometimes. So I sat down this morning in the quiet of the early morning and thought about what gets me going.


I always find a sure-fire way for me to get started is to get some new supplies! Even if it's something small, it starts getting my mind going! I love when I am in a slump and a supply order arrives in the mail, it's just what I need to take a seat and crank out about 10 new pieces! Check out what motivates other team members by reading the blog ring with the next blog in line!! IndigoOrchidDesigns.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...