Monday, November 9, 2009

Start Your Holiday Shopping!!!

It's that time of year again!!! Have your started shopping for your Holiday Presents yet? If not, why not get started at MichellesCharmWorld! Fun, Funky and Classic accessories for everyone on your list! Yup, I can even do something for the guys! Want a Lego Key Chain? How about a SHARK backpack Clip? Aligator Zipper Pull? You name it, I can most likely do it! Scrabble Tile Tie Tack? Come on! Contact me and we can work something out!!


I have alot of new things in shop and even some classic favorites have returned just for the Holiday Season! With over 200 items to choose from, it won't be hard to find something just right for you or that special person on your list!


Just for readers of my blog, I am having an EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY PROMOTION! Buy 2 items and get the 3rd item of equal or lesser value FREEEEEE!!! This will help with the shopping so much! Use the code: MYBLOG2get1 in the notes to Seller upon check out and then wait for the revised invoice! Thanks so much everyone and GET SHOPPING!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...