Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday's Musings and Menu Planning...


Oh Happy Day, it's Monday and all is going well. How have you been this weekend? I pray everyone had a safe holiday. We spent it on the road a lot, but still had fun and enjoyed ourselves, technically we are still on vacation for a couple more days!
Ten Things That Have My Mind Running Too Much:
~ It's December. I still have not finished my shopping.
~I would like to finish up the quarter but we seem to be taking it quite easy this time around
~Wondering what's for breakfast as my tummy is rumbling
~The calm of the morning has a way of making all the worries go away
~This green tea is too bitter and I don't want to brew anew.
~I need to get on a better workout plan, I make too many excuses.
~I really hate the book I am reading, but I am forcing myself to power through it.
~My husband is having oral surgery tomorrow and I hope he will be okay
~Dining out with people that are rude to the waitstaff really upset me and I have to sneak back to tip extra on the sly...
~As I drink my tea, working in our hotel room, I watch my children sleep and I remember that no matter what, these children are the best thing I have ever done.
Our Elf got crazy over the weekend and was found hanging from one of the war planes dangling from the ceiling in the boys room. The kids absolutely LOVE when Charlie is up to nothing but mischief but boy does it take a lot of planning to keep him on the run. Funny Story:
When my 8 hear old found him hanging there, he took his clothes and changed in his bathroom, when asked why, he said he didn't want Charlie seeing him naked! Hahahah!! I love how fiercely the believe. See what else Charlie has been up to in 2014!
We took the kids to see this fantastic light display in the town we are in and it all dances to music and there is so much to see. One window even has a television in it with Santa looking out at everyone. It is truly amazing. They are a Toys for Tots drop off and then give out Believe bells from the Polar Express. Due to this trip, our Menu plan is shorter this week!
Monday: Out of Town
Tuesday: Out of Town
Wednesday: B - Out of Town
-L - Out of Town
- D - Shrimp Alfredo with Basil & Tomato Salad (Pasta is an easy dish in case we get home late)
Thursday: B- Cereal & Fruit
L- Pasta Salad with Veggie Sticks
D - Stuffed Chicken breasts and steamed carrots with garden salad
Friday: B- Diced Ham & Eggs with Melon Ball Salad
L - Turkey Rolls, Laughing Cow & Veggie Sticks with Pretzels
D - Sushi Night!
Saturday: B- Rainbow Pancakes with Sausage and Strawberries
L- Cheese & Crackers with Ham Rolls
D- Pork Roast with Green Beans and Chef Salad
Sunday: B- Breakfast Casserole with fresh squeezed juice and grapes
L- Out with friends
D- Spaghetti & Meatballs with Caprese Salad
Enjoy every minute my friends!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...