Saturday, November 29, 2014

Super Saturday!

Happy Weekend my friends! Aren't long weekends the best? I don't want it to go by too fast, but we are having so much fun having my husband here on these extra days! Today's adventure is the town Christmas tree lighting with friends and then some shopping and other fun stuff along the way. I just wanted to pop in quickly with Elf on the Shelf updates! Check in HERE for all he has been up to this year so far!
Charlie used a scarf to scale the windo and sits atop the curtain! Hot Coffee, he pet, was holding the bottom of the line! Ignore my nasty came-with-the-house-blinds, they are getting a makeover this weekend with new roman shades and a curtain rod and tie backs! 
Charlie loves to change his sweaters and enjoys time spent with his new pet, Hot coffee! A simple jewelry box and pipe cleaner make his suitcase perfect for him! Read more about the SWEATERS HERE!

This morning Charlie was found fishing for pretzel goldfish in a new sweater!
Enjoy every minute of your weekend my friends!! 


Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...