Thursday, November 12, 2015

Give Thanks for Fall!

I can hardly believe that it is the Thanksgiving season and yet Christmas is hitting me everywhere I go! It is almost time for our friend CHARLIE the elf to come back! Barnes & Noble has this awesome set up of elves to adopt, pets to take home and clothing for your elves closet all set up in the kids area! Head on out if you need to pick up some elf goodies or one of you own. I will be documenting Charlie's antics for 2015 and hope to make it a live linky, so that everyone can link up their elf stories!
We are spending the winter in Mexico and I was finally able to pick up a travel journal for the kids, I wanted something that we could add and take out pages and had prompts and other things like that. This one from Michael's is perfect! I plan on adding in some pages of our own and customizing it as much as possible, but it's great that I don't have to do it all on my own.
Since we won't have our Autumn décor on us this year for Thanksgiving, I printed up a few of these sheets for the kids to decorate and we could hang up in our hotel room! Each kid is doing several of them and then after Thanksgiving, we will mail them to whoever they are thankful for! Get your own copy HERE!
Enjoy every minute my friends!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...