Thursday, April 22, 2010

Time To Win Summer!


It's time to win your very own touch of the most popular line this Season! It's the Citrus Lime Wedge Earrings! I will choose 1 winner 1 week from today! All you have to do is leave a comment on this blog with your favorite item from my shop! Want another Entry? Become a fan of my Facebook page! For a 3rd and 4th entry, buy something from My Shop! When you leave a comment, please tell me all that you have done and I will put in your entries! Another Entry can be earned by Tweeting a Message about my giveaway on Twitter!
Let the winning begin!!!
~Michelle!~
How To Enter: (YOU ONLY HAVE TO DO 1 OF THESE, BUT YOU CAN DO THEM ALL FOR EXTRA ENTRIES!)
ALL Entries must be on the Blog Only!
Leave a comment with Fave item from Shop!
Leave a comment with your Twitter Name, so I can see your tweet about the giveaway.
Leave Your Initials so I can see that you became a fan of my Facebook Page
Leave Your Etsy Name, or transaction ID# so I can see what you purchased.

2 comments:

UCFblogger said...

Hi Michelle! Here's my comment :) Already bought two items from you recently....M&M bracelet and ring...my favorite item in the shop right now are the pink glasses earrings and necklace....and of course i LOVE the lemon wedge set!!

Catie

UCFblogger said...

Hi Michelle! Here's my comment :) Already bought two items from you recently....M&M bracelet and ring...my favorite item in the shop right now are the pink glasses earrings and necklace....and of course i LOVE the lemon wedge set!!

Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...