Friday, April 9, 2010

New Challenge For Me!

As my grocery bills rise, I'm beginning to think that there has got to be a cheaper way! I'm going to test out the eating out theory against the staying in. I was a child of 2 working parents, so needless to say it was easy to eat out alot. There are ways to eat healthy even while eating out!

My challenge is to sit together with my husband and plan out our weekly menu, as I normally do alone. I will then shop for the groceries to make each meal every single day and keep the receipt from each meal. The following week, we will eat out the entire week for dinner and choose our restaurants based on what we eat at home the previous week. We will order similar meals and compare which was cheaper in the end. While it seems like a no brainer, I really have to think twice about it. I will keep you informed when we embark on this new challenge!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...