Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Taking Risks....


As you all know, I recently turned 30 last month, I have so many things that will make this year and decade different from the rest of my life. I have been a nail biter since we moved to a new house in 4th grade and have not been able to stop, no matter what. 4 weeks ago, I decided I was going to try and stop this habit and try with all my might. I have little nubs, but they are as weak as can be! haha! I have caught myself putting them in my mouth, but did realize that putting polish or a fake nail on every now and then has helped! So far so good.
I want to take it further, I want it to be memorable, huge, life-changing sort of risk. There are several things I have in mind, but I really need to flesh it all out. Have you taken a risk? Something drastic? Please share if you have!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...