Monday, April 26, 2010

1 Year to a Happy Healthy Me - Month 1


Hi all! I'm a bit late on this posting (Just 3 days) but It has been hectic! I have just completed my 1st month after my 30th birthday on the way to a happier, healthier me! first My Status Update:

Weight Lost: 5lbs

Nails: Not bitten in 4 weeks

Trying New Things: Registered for my first ever 5K in October

Healthier: I will give myself a 5/10 I am still not making smart decisions all the time, but I am making up for it by jogging and working out. I just want to make better decisions when eating.

All around, I am getting myself to where I would like to be in 11 months!

Have a great week everyone!!

XOXOXO
~Michelle!~

2 comments:

Kristin Aquariann said...

Way to go on the 5 lbs!

pnkgeeni said...

YAY! Congrats and well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...