Tuesday, May 4, 2010

These are a Few of my Favorite Things...

These are some of my favorites! I am allowing you a peek into my world as I recently went PRIVATE with my favorites. I had someone that was a bit too close for comfort, constantly buying everything I favorited, so I went a bit crazy and started hearting things that were not even remotely useful to me or even close to what I was needing and yup, they purchased them! That's when I knew that this person needed to be kept out. Long story, but someone that asked for a lot of help starting out, then went on to pretty much sell my identical pieces at craft shows (thinking because we were not in the same town I would not know) and slowly spreading to her Etsy shop.
I do feel an air of mystery when I heart items and my little question mark pops up! It makes me wonder what they are thinking about when they see it. Well here you go, it's just little old me!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of going private you should have used it to get some struggling Etsyians sales! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...