Monday, February 13, 2012

Menu Plan Monday!

7 Days of Love Breakfast for my Husband!
Happy Day my friends! How was your weekend? I hope it treated you well and that you had a lot of fun. we kept busy as always, and even managed to squeeze in a family movie at the end of the night yesterday! I apologize for my menu planning post being so late, but I had no time at all this weekend to get 1 done, so I had to wake up extra early and plan it out then hit the grocery store after the kids were off to school!

Homemade Chocolate Pudding for After School Snacks!
Our Menu:
Monday: Pork Chops & Steamed Green Beans
Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Wraps with Hummus & Carrots
Wednesday: Split Pea Soup with Fresh Bread
Thursday: Cheese Quesadillas with toppings bar & black beans
Friday: Swedish Meatballs over Noodles

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...