Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss...

A BIG Happy Birthday to Dr. Seuss today! We were well on our way to the cutest Green Eggs & Ham breakfast, when I realized that it was Friday and that we abstain from meat on Friday's during Lent! WOW! Where did the week go?! Oh well we're off to see The Lorax today!

Paints, Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, Pastels etc...There are so many drawing supplies out there that it's hard to pick just the right one! My children prefer paints every single time, how about yours?? I've pulled out a selection of art goodies for them to make big, bright and bold birthday cards for Dr. Seuss!

Can you spot the Lorax? Scrap Paper binoculars will be heading to the theatre with us to help hunt down the elusive creature! What are you doing to celebrate?
Just thought I would let everyone know that I am taking a Facebook Break. I am hoping to be back soon, but I have a lot going on right now that I need to take care of. Thank you all, I will continue to blog and hope you will continue to follow!





Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...