Sunday, January 11, 2015

Suddenly Sunday

Give children confidence and you will see them grow! Sunday is here and I am truly blessed for another day with my family. We are celebrating birthdays with family and then coming home to relax and unwind for the week ahead.
A well snuck in nap! We ended up having to get another cart to carry the rest of our stuff!
Multiplication games on the weekends? I Love it! Roll the dice and mark the answer, first one to get 4 in a row wins!
A field trip to the news station brought out so much in the kids, they learned and now love to watch the news with me to see the anchors that are now their 'friends' and they can chat about where they sat and what they did!
Enjoy every minute my friends!
Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

1 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Glad you are having a great weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...