Thursday, January 1, 2015

Thoughts on Thursday!

Happy 2015!! How did you spend your 2014 end? We stayed in and partied at home with sparkling wines and mimosas. It was really quite fun and in the end we all created memories. Being together with my wonderful little family always seems to make us all so happy and thnankful, I hope it was the same for you all!
My tip for you all is to use clear brochure holders as book displays in your home. This is a great way to give long lost books a new life. You will be amazed at how much older kids will love getting lost in a 'favorite' picture book. I sprinkle these throughout the home often and change them out whenever I get a chance.
My goal for 2015 is to read 250 books and drink a gallon of water a day! Enjoy every minute my friends!
Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...