Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crack That Whip










It's time for me to get serious today and get some work done! I've been doing customs for the past 2 weeks and doing a lot of fooling around outside with the kids! When naptime would approach I would hop on the computer! I take a schedule to my daily life and it looks like I have to schedule my work blocks too! A schedule within a schedule sounds so rigid, but if I don't sales start slowing down and before I know it I'm just fooling around on the computer and playing Mahjong or something! hahaha!!





Mahjong Bracelet 15.00 by: MarciaMenedez



So today, I am going to do a little bit more of my gingerbread house for the challenge on lollishops! Then, I have to make a few earrings that I have sketched out and hopefully I can churn out a bracelet and a necklace too!! These are my latest faves in the earring department! I totally fell in love with these little birdhouses when I saw them, so I had to make something with them! I didn't like the whole plain jane look of them, so I added a heart to the front and that helped and now they are sooo fabulous! Alright off to work!

Tiny Birdhouse Earrings 8.00 by: MichellesCharmWorld








4 comments:

Melissa @ Silly Bee's Chickadees said...

I luv playing Mahjong online! Do you know if the real game is the same? I totally want a set of tiles to try it out!

roseylittlethings said...

Love the Mahjong bracelets! Very clever!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

The game is very much the same, you just need a lot of patience in set up! hahaha!! I'm an online version myself!

MichellesCharmWorld said...

The game is very much the same, you just need a lot of patience in set up! hahaha!! I'm an online version myself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...