Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Do I Need 2 Shops? The Big Question!

Chunkalicious Plastic Chain by TheFunkyBeadnButton 5.00
I always hear, in the forums, do I need 2 shops? I hear it from everyone, including myself! I was a fan of the 2 shop process for a long time, but just didn't have the time to run 2 shops and my kids and my real life orders and custom orders.So I started adding my destash items into MichellesCharmWorld. The first thing I noticed? It became a cluttered mess and began to look like a giant yard sale! I make and sell button bracelets and necklaces at most of my craft shows, it's pretty much what i'm known for in the area.

Summer Surprises Button Bracelet by MichellesCharmWorld 40.00


So alot of my destash was buttons that I didn't use. I used bold, big and bright buttons, so I was destashing neutrals and golds and color pallettes that just didn't look right in my shop at all. I found I was renewing stuff just to move my destash off the front page. Sales started to slug a bit and I was wondering if it was because of my destash being on my front page or something of that sort. THEN I was starting the long process of getting ready for a big move and had to start destashing some of my very own goodies! So I knew there was a lot more to go. It was time for another shop.



To be continued...

3 comments:

♥ Michelle Ann ♥ said...

Very pretty blog =)
So cute!!

KMalinkaVintage said...

Lovely Blog!

Natalia Designs said...

Lovely Blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...