Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Featured!!




Yay! I was featured in a Treasury this morning! I love how bright it is!! A great reminder that Spring is almost here!!

My Corn on the Cob earrings were featured! I hope you like them!! They remind me of everything summertime! I love picnics and family BBQs! A big thanks to MAYBEADS for including me in her colorful and sweet treasury!
Pop on over and take a look at her shop and look at all the cuties she has in stock! Talk about SWEET!
Let's not forget to change up our featured items this week! It really helps in reviving the shop! May is almost here, so you might want to try and work in some great for MOM gifts up there!

2 comments:

missknits said...

yay congrats! the ears of corn are so cute!!! s

PussDaddy said...

Congrats! It was pretty and bright.

PussDaddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...