Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keeping It Simple


Once again readers, I am so sorry to have dropped the ball! I just can't seem to get enough hours in the day! I have been crazy-busy and so tired. There seems to be so much going on I feel like I am going crazy! Please take a moment to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers if you get a chance. I will talk more about it soon, but at the momeny I am just boggled. In turn if you need my family to pray for yours, we would be more than happy to! Now onto business! Today I am just sharing my favorites with you! I always keep them simple and change them out when one sells. I love to have a small group of favorites that I can just click to and purchase something when i'm feeling down. My husband often does the same thing for me too! It's a nice pick me up! So have a look and enjoy!

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Michelle, concerned and postive thoughts from me to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

i have given you a kreativ blog award! check out my chatter blog for details! maisy x

http://missmaisyschatter.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...