Monday, April 6, 2009

My Business Wish List!








It's time to think about Business today! I've been working around my studio alot this weekend and realized that I really need some new items! I'm going to try and save up for them, but right now I will wish about them haha!! The first items is a microwave cart! haha! Yup, I really want one! I have posted about this before and I can't believe I still have not purchased it! I want it to take over for my now too bulk shipping center. I like that it is on wheels, so I can store it in the closet out of the way with other supplies and just take it out when I need it. I will keep everything shipping related in it so that it's all in one spot with the top empty for working on. I have some good ideas for it, I just have to hop to it!
Next on my list is this awesome spice rack, I want to mount it on the wall in front of my desk so that I can put every day use findings in it. I will always see them and know when I need to order more.
Next is the mother of wonderful things! haha! The mini fridge! I always find myself straggling to get back into the studio when I leave for a drink or a snack, so that way I can keep some fresh fruit, water bottles and some evil midnight snacks in here! haha! Now I have no excuses to leave! Ooo...maybe I should have a bathroom put in next??? hahahah!!
Next, is the cutest pink radio in the world! I love the retro look of it! In the morning I like to listen to the news and sometimes I put the television on in the studio, but then I start getting into programs and such! haha! A radio is the easier way to go.
Finally, I'm going to need about 6 of these large poster sized frames. I plan on spray painting them in fun colors. As it is, I do craft of the day with the kids and the first monday of every month I give them a theme and a large sheet of paper each and they fraw me something for that theme, then I just tack them on the wall as my inspiration for that month! So this way I think they would think their works are real works of art and it will give my studio a more formal, yet still fun look! I don't know if I will change them as often, but I will still have my childrens work on the wall! Yay! so what is on YOUR wish list?

3 comments:

LeelaBijou said...

Fantastic list! The mini fridge can be pretty useful...

missknits said...

ooo i have that microwave stand! and i love it! of course i use mine to store dry goods and kitchen essentials, but best thing i ever bought! i did buy one of those 3 tier storage bins on rollers for my shipping supplies. has 3 levels/3 drawers that pull out, works perfect! the bins are clear, so easy to see, and like you said, can easily be rolled away!


and love the pink radio!!

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

That pink radio is way too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...