Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mothers Day Shopping!

Have you been thinking about Mother lately??? I have this awesome vintage button bracelet that is absolutely stunning in person! I truly am in love with this piece! This is a combination of Vintage and New buttons with touches of elegance at the end. I added vintage and new charms dangling on the underside. It has a look of Parisian Elegance. With a dash a swarovski crystals at the top it is absolutely perfect for mom!

Does mom have a collection of Vintage Buttons that just sit in a box? I've developed a line called the Heirloom collection. I've had customers send in their personal collection of buttons and let me know what they are looking for and i've created earrings and bracelets for them! It's a fabulous way to carry around a memory and not just have it sitting on a shelf somewhere!

2 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Your Heirloom Collection is such a great idea! I also adore the vintage and new button bracelet!

pnkgeeni said...

beautiful buttons. and the heirloom collection is a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...