Monday, October 26, 2009

Introducing Autumns Attic

I would like to take a bit of time to welcome a new section to my shop! Autumns Attic is the work of my little 4 year old girl. She has recently begun to show an interest in having her own money to buy things when we have said no to her! She loves to buy books and would love to buy lots and lots and not just 1 when we go to the store. She made the Lego Block Girl all by herself & even glued it together as well. While I measured and held the chain, she cut it. She's learning about findings and jumprings and such, but I put them on myself while she is just learning. She chose everything, including the price (9.00). When I first asked her the price of her necklace, she said 50.00! When I explained, that wouldn't exactly work out, she quickly changed her mind to 9.00. She gets so excited when I show her the little necklace she made on the computer & loves to see how many people have looked at it! Please take a moment to click if you get a chance! Thank you for taking a minute to read this! I am so proud of my little girl! Enjoy the day!!!

1 comments:

PussDaddy said...

That is adorable.

PussDaddy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...