Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Out with the Old!

WOW! I was looking around my studio the other day and realized I have too much stuff!!!! hahaha!! That's crazy to say right?!? I know I was never going to have the time to use it all up, so why not pass it along?! My shop will have 3 large bags (Gallon sized zip locks) STUFFED full of miniatures, buttons, beads, charms, vintage toys, doll house minis.....anything you can think of that I use in my shop!! These things are bursting!! I am only offering 3, as I can't get rid of all my goodies!! haha! They will range in price from 29.00 - 100.00, grab them while you can because I will NOT be offering up bags like this again!! (It hurts too much! hahaha!!) Be on the look out for another listing in the near future of another HUGE lot of Vintage 80s Bell Charms!!!!

The last listing sold for 600.00 and featured over 150 of these fabulous charms!!! This next one should feature about 100 of them and it will have the colorful plastic necklaces too!!! Be on the look out!!

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

WOW. That is a lot of wonderful stuff! It must really hurt to let it go. Have fun when you buy all new bits to replace them!

jeni@pnkgeeni said...

WOW. That is a lot of wonderful stuff! It must really hurt to let it go. Have fun when you buy all new bits to replace them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...