Monday, October 19, 2009

October, Where have you gone???

I am sitting here going through our Family Planner and wondering where on earth the rest of October has gone?! So much has been going on with School, Fall Festivities, Gymnastics and the like that I have barely had time to just enjoy Autumn (the season, not my daughter! haha). This morning I took my morning OJ (freshly squeezed!!) on the patio and wondered what keeps us rushing through our days and not taking the time to really, truly enjoy them? The leaves are falling and the air is cooling and soon we will all be cooped up inside until the first snow fall. It's sad to see this month fly by when it's one of my favorites. I'm enjoying making memories with my children and spending time as a family, it's something I loved that my parents gave me and wanted to pass on, it's something that my husband insisted we would keep up when he saw how close my parents and I are. I know I have been neglecting my shop, but you know what? It's okay. I'm loving this special time with my kids and Fall comes every year! Next year they won't be 4,3,2 so I just have to remind myself that while we are moving fast and constantly busy, we are making memories that we will all cherish for years to come. We never know what tomorrow may bring, so enjoy the day!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...