Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Peanut.....

To The Princess and bright star in my life, I love how much you enjoy life and attack every day with a vengence. Your determination is always written all over your face. I truly hope your 5th birthday was made memorable and brought you all that you wanted and wished for. We had a fun day full of sweets and treats! In school she had a birthday party, followed quickly by a shopping spree at Toys R Us and then we were swept off to dinner at her favorite place in town where she was given an ice cream sundae! (She of course was mad that they gave everyone a spoon! hahha). Then we went to Target to get the other toys and books that she wanted and zoomed off to the Movie theatre to see the Princess and the Frog. (Super cute movie) I wanted to take this day in my blog to share my love, admiration and dedication to my sweet little girl that has made me a better person. Your smile and late night chats warm me up, your determination to be 'just like mommy' makes me laugh, but most of all you, just being you, have lit up my World and I hope that I can do the same for you. I love you sweetest and feel so blessed that you are my little girl.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...