Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tips for Buyers!


Shopping online is alot of fun right? I bet shopping online with discounts is even more fun!! Have you ever wondered if you can get something cheaper? I paper the net with discounts, coupons and offer many was for people to save yet out of the average of 20 sales or so I get a week, maybe 1 or 2 of those will use a discount code. These people could be saving so much money!!! I have learned to google a shop name, user name or item before I purchase in order to find out if they have a blog, facebook fan page,newsletter etc. in order to get sales, discount codes etc. It has saved me countless dollars in the end and could do the same for you! Just thought I would share!!!

1 comments:

DivaDea said...

Never thought of that, what a great idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...