Thursday, January 7, 2010

Something Old Something New....

Are you looking outside the box when creating? So many times people are afraid to get creative. There are many risks to be taken if you are a designer. Some will flop and some can be a success. Remember that you can find supplies anywhere, step out of that craft store and step into the hardware store, the dollar store, garage sales, flea markets and for me? I stepped into an Antique Mall. On Monday I popped into one and found the most FABULOUS coin purses in excellent condition. Right away I had an idea on what I wanted to do with them!! I bought 3 (went back on Tuesday to get more! haha) and headed home with a new sackful of Vintage buttons and some thread and a shiny new needle. I settled into bed and got to work. I just added them into my shop, but before I even had a chance to photograph I had sold 1! It's amazing how something new in the shop can get attention before it's even been listed! So go ahead and step away from the same old same old and do something different!

Tomorrow, I have 100 tips to work your way up to getting 1 sale a day! I was inspired by a thread I read in the forums and I figured instead of posting 30 different times in the thread, it made more sense to put it all in one blog post! Stay Tuned!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...