Thursday, March 11, 2010

Get Motivated

Hello Thursday! Another week that just seems to be flying by! I can't believe that it is finally starting to feel like Spring here in the Midwest! Yay! This weeks blog ring has us trying to get motivated! Sometimes you just want to sit back and not do anything or you just are not in the mood to create. I sometimes get so frustrated during these blocks that I just don't have any solutions on how to get back on track. A few things that seem to help me out are:

Cleaning up my Studio. A clean studio will help me create faster if I can see exactly what I have and where I have it. Organization is something that I love to do! It always helps me see what I have not used in awhile or what is ready to be tossed into the destash bucket!

Buying New Supplies. When all else fails, I know that I can go and buy some new baubles or trinkets and inspiration will hit straight away. I try not to use this one as much (In case of Emergency only!! haha) as I limit myself to when I can purchase supplies and how much I can spend out of that budget.

I love hearing what other people do when they hit a brick wall, so I started a thread in the ETSY FORUMS. Head on over there and share your ideas or just read what others shared!

Follow this blog ring with all the participating members of the EART TEAM by heading on over to our TEAM BLOG and find out how these Eclectic Artisans get out of a rut!

Enjoy the rest of your week readers! Get out there and make it a great day!!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...