Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick Note!

WOW! So I finished reading the book Change of Heart, just this very minute and I must say; WOW! It was a book that really had me thinking. There was so much to take in and so much going on that half the time I didn't even realize I was holding my breath until I turned the page and let it out! As you can see I finished it in less than a day, but that's normal for me. I love to absorb books and just read them as quickly as possible. This one is a definate YES, on the reccomendation list. I had been busy all day, that it pained me to be away from my book until we got home at 10 this evening and put the kids straight to bed! It's been awhile since I read a page turner like this. I will share my next book tomorrow after a visit to the library!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...