Saturday, March 6, 2010

Reading Today

Just a nice and light topic today! I am an avid reader, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read alot and usually always have a book or two in my purse! I thought today I would share with you the books I have sitting on my nightstand right now, since I decided to take a break and blog. My novel is Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. I decided on this one simply because it was in the book exchange rack at the gymnastics center that my kids belong to and I had just finished reading a book, so it worked out well. I am only on page 24 as I just started reading this about 20 minutes ago! haha! So far so good! Hope it keeps up. Have you read this yet? Let me know what you thought!
My next book is the Lonely Planet Guide to Mexico. Yes, I'm Mexican and Yes, I have been to Mexico plenty of times, but I figured it would be better to be prepared this year. When we went last year, we found ourselves regretting not taking more time to travel to smaller cities and do more unknown things as well as the 'norm'. This time we are well prepared with a calendar and plotted out days and day trips and even some overnighters. It will be perfect all around. I love picking up the now well-worn pages of this book and flipping through all the cities that we can possibly make it to. Our trip is in December and we will be going for 2 weeks for the Holidays. That should be a lot of fun!
Share your reading list readers!!!

1 comments:

DivaDea said...

I'm a big Jodi Picoult fan. Loved that book and many of her others.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...