Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Blog Ring - Favorite Shops

Hello Thursday! Today were are sharing our favorite shops with you! These shops also happen to be members of the EART TEAM! My first fave is EDCcollective, I have ordered from her before and her work is amazing! I love her photographs and so many of her earrings too! She is super sweet and very professional to work with. I have my eye on some other items in her shop too! She has a great selection of items to choose from in her shop, my favorites are the bookmarks, but that could be because I am addicted to reading! hahah! Take a browse around and tell me what you think!
Next on my list of favorites is PunkyNMunky, home of the no slip hair clip! My daughter has super fine hair and I have this shamrock clip in my cart right now! I love her sculptures of ribbon and her colorful bow collections too! SO much fun in her shop. Take a minute to look around and feel free to ask her a question! She too is another kind lady from our team!! There are too many shops to choose from on our team! haha! Another favorite one is PNKGEENI cards. She has the cutest and most creative cards and great quality! Please take a minute to browse her shop and pick up some cards for the upcoming holidays!! Enjoy!

Please head on to the EART TEAM BLOG in order to see who else is a favorite on our members list!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...