Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Containers!


New Containers!
Originally uploaded by MichellesCharmWorld
I love supplies, I love storage containers! These are my latest pick ups and I'm in LOVE! The metal tins were picked up at an estate sale and I LOVE their vintage feel! They are metal, but the caps are plastic with raised animals on their lids. Can you believe these nesting vintage tins were .25 for ALL THREE?!?!?! I almost died!!!

The Donut containers were on sale at Joannes for .97! I fell in love as soon as I saw them!

Share any of your latest deals please!!!

2 comments:

missknits said...

those are really cute and such a fun/pretty way to stay organized! hope you hve a great holiday weekend!

smidge girl said...

What a great deal! I would have died too! (That estate sale would have had a lot of 'splaing to do, lol!)

Man, I totally need to go shopping with you, lol! You always find the best stuff! Organizing is my drug of choice too! :) Great treasures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...