Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Days of Writing Snail Mail...

In this day and age of writing emails and texting, have you noticed that the written word is just going away? I cringe when I see shortened words or even worse misspelled ones! It's so hard to try and even read what people are posting lately. While taking this into consideration I wandered out to my mail box to find it laden with ads, bills and some random packages of supplies. I realized then and there that I wish I had a good old letter to read. What I needed was a Pen Pal! I went right out and started a thread on Etsy! Before I knew it, the thread had taken off and we had over 10 people wanting to be matched up! Let us hope that the art of the pen to paper is not dead yet and I can keep this up! If you are interested, head over to the thread and sign up! We still have some unmatched members!

1 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

Thanks for the feature :) I love receiving letters in the post too - off to blog this and link back here and to the forum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...