Thursday, March 17, 2011

Corner of my Home...

Hello friends! I am starting a new weekly segment of my blog entitled 'Corner of My Home' in which I will share with you a little nook of my home and let you know why I love or hate that corner! This will begin tomorrow! Hope you love it! This blog has become so neglected, I am hoping with bringing in segments that happen weekly, I can stay more on top of it!
This weeks corner is our nature table. My kids are always wanting to bring stuff from the outdoors in, this is a great way for them to be able to do it and we can keep it under control. With old man Winter that was pretty hard, but with our bike rides and walks starting up, they are able to start up a new collection! These are just 3 jars from thrifting and a wooden tray that I saved from some magnetic dolls that Autumn got. That postcard of the Tower London bridge was found by Gabriel in a library book. He wants to go to college in London to become a bridge builder all because of that bridge, is that FATE or what?? Keep a magnifying glass at bay and you will see little Scientists come out of your children!! A Giant clothespin allows you to change out focal point photos regularly or just keep adding to them!

During the Fall Season, we usually hang a small rope with clothespins for the kids to hang their leaves up! This way we only have 5 or 6 leaves at a time and not just a bunch making a crispy mess!! Hope you love coming into my house! If you want to share a corner of your home, place your link in the comments!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...