Friday, March 18, 2011

The Week in Photos!

Look at what the Leprechaun brought! The kids had to follow his footsteps to see all the goodies he brought them! After finding out the mischief that he caused! (He put the boys sock bin in Autumn's room and her sock bin in the Boy's dresser! He also dropped some green food coloring in the milk!). We are looking to make a small herb container garden, so he brought us those goodies and some Science books to read an also some fantastic reference fan out cards about the 50 states for our geography corner and one about trees for our nature table to help us identify the leaves we find!

BOATS! We made sponge boats while learning about floating and sinking and wind power! We made them for our craft-of-the-day and then floated them in the newly-uncovered-for-the-Season water table! (can you tell how excited we are for Spring in the Midwest??)
Our Nature Table is finally ready for Spring, now that we have cleared out the Winter finds!
Read more on yesterday's post at Corner of my Home!
This is our educational nook, it was a disaster from a busy weekend, so I got to work this week in organizing it back to how it should look! I will go into more depth on this corner of my home next week!
Another craft-of-the-day project! We made tea bags Waldorf style for our tea parties! This was an easy and fun project that even the 3 year old got involved with!


Another excellent week has gone by and I would like to think I am quite Blessed!

2 comments:

Amanda Fall - Sprout editor said...

Oh wow, what fun you and the kids must have. Can I come play?! :) I love the boats! The container garden, too, is such a great idea. Plants coming out of "nothing" will always seem like magic to me.

Have a beautiful and spring-like day (I hope!).

The Tote Trove said...

How cute! Your kids must have had a ball :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...