Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Right Now...




Right Now, I Am.....

:: Feeling peaceful after some green tea and time with God.
:: Dreading having to put away laundry that is piled in my bedroom.
:: Looking forward to a bike ride this afternoon!
:: Smiling softly while I think about what a wonderful man I am married to.
:: Appreciating the warmer weather that Spring has to offer!
:: Hoping that today will be better than yesterday and tomorrow will still be better than today.
:: Aiming to put the finishing touches on my Tips for Parents of Pre-Schoolers book!
:: Wanting a vacation...
:: Loving being a Mommy!
:: Practicing willpower, by NOT thinking about the new box of thin mints in the cupboard!
:: Planning this Summer's curriculum for my little ones.
:: Cleaning some of the outdoor toys, that have been weathered by Winter.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...