Thursday, March 24, 2011

Join Us on a Virtual Vacation Around the World!

This Summer Break, join us on a Virtual Trip around the World!!! We are so excited, I hope you are too!! We will visit 1 or 2 big cities around the world every week of Summer Vacation and will learn what we can about that city! The language they speak, the food they eat (we will eat it too!), what there is to see! Join us up the Eiffel Tower, on a Safari in Africa, to see the Mayan Pyramids and so much more!
Grab your passports and be ready to get them stamped and don't forget your tickets and suitcases and maps! We are so excited that we've already started to prepare! We've made our luggage tag, decorated our suitcase and purchased some of our guidebooks!
Care to join us? Please do! I will have an itinerary soon, so you too can prepare! Remember that old guide books can be purchase for less than 1.00 at most thrift shops and you can download so much for the internet! Have any questions? Please ask in the comments! If you want to join, we can start a blog ring and link to each other! I have so much planned, so just ask and I will answer!!

Our Plane Tickets!!

GabesBabes.com

8 comments:

kiwigirl said...

This is so cool! (and safe). Are you planning a trip of the Orient Express train??

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you very much!! Yes, we are planning on it, as I have 2 very train enthused boys 'on board' with this vacation!! lol!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Aw, this is so cool...and so much fun. I'm going to keep this in mind for my kids when they are just a wee bit older! Thanks for stopping by today! I still love my lego bracelet....I hope the business is going well and that your father is fully recovered? I know that was a while ago...

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Yes, thank you so much! He is doing a lot better and now we just have to keep an eye on his diet due to complications that easily arise with Diabetes! But we are very Blessed to have his health back! Thank you for thinking of us :)

Unknown said...

What a fun idea! I came across your blog accidentally (I'm not even sure how I landed here!), and I just love your virtual trip you are planning! I will 'follow' on GFC so I can see how it all goes! Good luck and have fun! Oh, and if you decide to (virtually) visit here in Budapest, let me know! I'd be happy to help out.

Unknown said...

By the way, I'm posting this on my fb page to share with my readers, too. :-)

OurWanderingAdventures said...

Thank you so much! Now that you have mentioned it, a stop in Budapest could be just what we need, as we now have someone from there!! I will take a look in our itinerary and fit it in!

Mama Pea Pod said...

By the way, I'm posting this on my fb page to share with my readers, too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...