Monday, November 17, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

Well it's technically still Monday! I know this is late, but I had to rant about the library earlier today! One comment I want to share about my menu planning is that whatever I prep for dinner, is what I have out that day for snacking and then I add a little of whatever fruit I have on hand as well. They get their fruit and veggie servings throughout the day and I don't have any produce go bad! Win-win! I also mentioned before that I wash and chop up all my produce the minute it comes into my house and that makes it easy to toss a salad or snack on healthy items 24-7! It also makes it easy to throw some containers in a cooler on our way out the door whenever we head out on an adventure!
Our Menu:
Monday- (B) Cereal with Kiwi Slices
(L) Leftover Chicken Soup with crackers
(D) Open faced black bean burgers with garden salad

Tuesday -(B) Pancakes & Strawberries
(L) DIY Wraps with snap peas & veggies
(D) Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala with Tomato & Basil Salad

Wednesday-(B) Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits with Granola
(L) Cheese & Crackers w/ Misc. Veggies
(D) Black Bean & Cilantro-Lime Rice Bowls with Garden Salad

Thursday-(B) Cereal with melon salad
(L) Egg Salad with Celery & Carrot sticks
(D) Spinach Stuffed Shells served with Italian Chopped Salad

Friday-(B) Diced Ham & Eggs with Orange Slices
(L) Turkey Lettuce Wraps with Pretzels and Grapes
(D) Pizza with Friends

Saturday - (B) Fruit Bar with Yogurt
(L) Sandwiches & Veggies with whole fruit on the go
(D) Green Pepper & Cheese Gorditas with Pico De Gallo

Sunday -(B) Waffles and Bananas
(L) Out with friends after Mass
(D) Parmesan and Herb breaded chicken strips with Spinach & Romaine Salad
Enjoy every minute my friends!!

Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...