Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday's Moments and Menu Plan...

I think every Monday morning I begin this blog wondering where the weekend went! Well this weekend we stayed home and it still seemed to fly by. We began our Winter projects this weekend and though the list is short right now, I am adding to it as I go through our home binder to see what we put on the backburner to this year. You can see some of the projects HERE.

This morning as I sit here drinking my peppermint tea, looking over our week and wanting to back to bed, I am caught up in moments from the weekend.
~seeing my 8  year old working his own power drill next to dad in the attic.
~holding hands with my oldest in a parking lot and realizing how big she is getting.
~watching my youngest freak out over medicine just as I do to this day...shhh
~having my husband work all day on the attic & still doing dishes so I can get school work done.
~cuddling up in front of the fireplace as we all chat about life
~the crock pot doing all the work this weekend, from breakfast to dinners.
~holding my title as the reigning Monopoly champion
~falling in love with my family all over again 
Menu Plan Monday is here! Most of what I make can be found HERE!
Monday~
B-Breakfast Casserole
L-Raw veggies & hummus with pita bread
D-Kielbasa & Green Beans with Spinach & Tomato salad

Tuesday~
B-Cereal & Grapefruit halves
L-Chicken Soup and Garden Salad
D-Twice Baked Spinach Mac & Cheese with Southwestern Roasted Corn Salad


Wednesday~
B-Sausage, Egg & Cheese biscuits with Kiwi slices
L-Lettuce Wraps and Carrot Sticks with Laughing Cow
D-Parmesan & Herb crusted Chicken Strips with Ceasar Salad

Thursday, happy Thanksgiving!
B-Keeping it light with fruit salad
L-None
D-Ham, Turkey, Enchiladas, Mole, Rice, Beans, Stuffing, Scalloped Potatoes, Cactus Salad, Garden Salad, Green Beans, Broccoli, Tamales.....yes it's a veritable feast!

Friday~
B-Ham & Eggs with fruit
L-Anything Goes
D-Out with friends and family
Don't be afraid to try something new! Remember to enjoy every minute my friends!!
Photobucket
   Follow Me On Facebook!
   Follow Me On Pinterest!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...