Friday, February 26, 2010

Fruit & Juice Cleanse Part Deux

Back with my end of the week report about my fruit cleanse! I am now 6 pounds and 2 ounces lighter 5 days into my cleanse. I followed a strict fruit/organic juice only cleanse and let me tell you, I do not have the boundless energy I was supposed to have! hahaha!!! I am actually finally not feeling delerious though! I will continue with the rest of the day, but dinner tonite I will most likely have a salad or soup as it is my Fathers birthday today and we are taking him out to dinner! I am really thrilled with the results and hope that this truly did jump start the rest of the weight I have to lose! I will admit that I do feel 100% healthier and I definatly did not think twice about having a fresh baked chocolate chip cookie this morning that the kids were having! It was so easy to just grab my banana and fresh squeezed orange juice! This is definately a good way to drop those stinky 5 pounds that are hanging around, as long as you continue to eat healthy! Otherwise they will just jump back on :) I hit the gym every morning along with the fruit cleanse, but I was already doing that and just getting frustrated at the lack of results!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...