Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Healthy Eating?

I have spoken before of the weight I have been losing and the success I have had thus far. I have lost about 50 pounds and am so thrilled with it! I am in a size 6 pant and I never thought I would see the day again! I still have 25 stubborn pounds that don't seem to be leaving me at all lately. I am working out every morning and still eating 1000 calories a day. I decided to try something in the past 2 days, since I have been incredibly sick and full pf negative energy. I have decided to try a 3 day fruit cleanse and see where that leaves me. I am eating nothing by FRESH fruits and drinking tea, water or organic PURE juice. There is a good article on a cleanse here.
This is my second full day on the cleanse and let me tell you, I am feeling a bit lightheaded and out of it! haha! I hope the 'energy boost' comes tomorrow, I will keep you posted!!

1 comments:

sassypackrat said...

Congrats on your weight loss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...