Thursday, February 11, 2010

Working It!

This thursdays blog ring asks what are we working on? This photo about sums it up for me. My kids are getting busier and busier, so I am driving around alot more, I am cooking 100% more and I am constantly making or buying something for school. Pretty much my shop has been neglected and I have barely had time to eek out new things! I am far from complaining as I love what I do with my kids and I love being a stay at home mom, it just seems my focus has shifted a bit this year! Have no fear, the shop is still up and running and I am trickling in new things as much as I can! I am in fact adding in new pieces today!!


Read about the blog ring at the EclecticArtisansStreetTeam blog!

3 comments:

BB said...

Yhuuuuuuuuuu.........your ring is very niceeeeeee!***

pnkgeeni said...

I didn't even finish reading before jumping to your shop to see the new pieces.

missknits said...

cute ring! i feel ya though! i havent had time to blog in months and had to put my shop on hold for a while too... i guess sometimes RL just needs more attention! hope you are doing well!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...