Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Drive into Fun!

Do your children love to play with cars? Draw? Get creative? Doesn't that sounds like most little ones! I'm always looking for different ways to keep my children busy and when I caught my youngest playing with the tape I had a fun idea! I taped markers onto the backs of cars and let him drive them around the paper.

He had so much fun drawing, racing and just pushing them to see what lines they would create. He called over his big brother and sister to join him and more fun was had! So simple and it made for so much fun!

Another fun way to keep the little ones occupied is to frame out drawing paper with construction paper and let them create their own masterpieces!
Have You Added Me Yet?


Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...